Sim activation was once very difficult in Saudi Arabia but it is no more. You can do it by sitting at your home from your Absher account. If you don’t have an absher account then you can register your absher account by following these steps. Once you have register your absher account then you can do many things related to Government offices from your home. Today, we will tell you that how can you activate your sim through Wathiq Absher.
The method we will guide you today is only applicable for Saudi Telecom companies of STC, Mobily, Zain, Virgin, Lebara. We hope it will help but if it’s not then you can contact us. We will guide you in easy steps so that you can understand it easily.
Steps to Activate your Sim on Wathiq Absher
1. The first thing you have to do it open Ministry of interior website and logging into your Absher account. Click Here to open Ministry of Interior website. Change the language into English.
2. Move your mouse cursor to Eservices tab. Here you will see the option of Sim Card Authentication, click on it and and it will take you to Wathiq service. Read terms and conditions and then click on Authenticate voice and Sim data.
3. At new page the first thing you have to do is to select your Sim Card type whether it voice or data. After it enter your mobile number you want to activate and then select your service provider. Read terms and conditions and tick on it if you are agree with terms and conditions. When you will done with this click on Send Authentication Request.
4. The next thing you have to do is to confirm authenticate request. Check that the data you have entered is correct or not. If it is correct then click on confirm authenticate request.
5. At the end you will receive a confirmation message that you request has been received and when you authentication process will be completed you will be informed by the service provider. You can also check your by logging again into Abhser account and entering “Wathiq Service”.