How to Add New Born Baby Under Your Iqama in Saudi Arabia
Every expatriate in Saudi Arabia wants to bring to his family in Saudi Arabia. If you want to bring your “new born baby in Saudi Arabia” and wants to add that baby under your Iqama then we will help you, we will tell you that how can you do this.
We’ll also tell you the procedure of how to “add baby under iqama” if your child born in Saudi Arabia. We will guide you both ways. So lets start with if child born outside Saudi Arabia.
Procedure to Add New Born Baby Under Your Iqama (Outside Saudi Arabia)
- If your wife already have Iqama then you have to apply for Visa and Passport of your child.
- When your child arrived in Saudi Arabia you can apply for Iqama.
- Visit Jawazat office and take a form from there for adding child under your Iqama. It should be filled in Arabic language and attach 2 photographs of your child with it. Charges are applied which are expected to be SR 2,000. SR 1,000 will be applied if your child is more than 1 years old. You can check your deposit from your Absher account.
- You also need a Polio Immunization Certificate of your child from your country’s hospital.
- Also attach Birth certificate which should be translated in Arabic. Original Passport and Iqama of parents are also required.
- Once you have all required documents then submit these documents to Jawazat office addition department. see also : How to get New Iqama if your Iqama Lost or Stolen?