Absher is online services offer by Ministry of Interior through their online portal. The purpose of Absher services is to minimize your time and you can do different tasks by your own from your own place like home and office etc.
So if you are an expat and living in Saudi Arabia, it is highly remanded to get yourself registered with Absher to make your life more easy in Saudi Arabia and do most of office work right from your desktop or even mobile phone.
Why registered with “Absher (أبشر) (MOI) in Saudi Arabia”
By getting yourself registered with Absher or MOI e services, you can do the following things:
- You can confirm about your eligibility for Hajj
- Get inquiries about traffic related violation
- Check important dates like expiry date of insurance
- You can issue your exit-re entry visa online
- Check expiry date of your health insurance and Iqama etc
- and much more etc.
Online procedure to register for Absher e-Services
Getting registered with Absher is very easy. All you need to have an active internet connection and follow the following steps:
Step 1: Open Ministry of Interior website www.moi.gov.sa
Step 2: The website will be open in Arabic language. You can change the language to English from upper left corner of the website.
Step 3: Now click on “New User” option for registration purpose. The option is available on right side of the website on top.
Step 4: The website will ask you to fill the online form. Provide all the information correct. Once you will the information, make sure to check the option at the end of the form “I confirm that I have read..” and click on OK button.
Step 5: You will receive an SMS from MOI on your mobile with activation code. You need to write this activation code and your Iqama number on next page.
Step 6: Once you done with the above step, you will be redirect to the new page where you can crease your username and password to login to Absher services in future. So, generate a username and password from this page.
See Also :
- How to Correct Name or Change on Iqama in Saudi Arabia
- How to get New Iqama if your Iqama Lost or Stolen?
- How to Check Final Exit Visa of Saudi Arabia
Step 7: Once you done with the user registration, you need to print the form in order to activate it.
Step 8: To active your Absher (MOI) e-Service account by following method (chose one of them which is easy for you).
- First option: Sign and date your form and submit your form to Jawazat office near to you. Your account will be active within 24 hours.
- Second option: Visit Kiosks self service machine and active your Absher account from there.
Third option: Visit the bank located near to you and ask for them for the activation of your Absher (MOI) account.