Attestation Procedure Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia
In Saudi Arabia it is compulsory for you to attest your documents from Saudi chamber of commerce because without it you can’t do any work related to government institutions. If you have not attested your documents from Saudi chamber of commerce then no one will trust you in government institutions.
You also need this attestation for financial institutions like bank and leasing companies.
Today, we will tell you that how you have attest your documents from Saudi chamber of commerce. It will surely help you.
- Saudi Chamber of commerce office is located in almost every city of Saudi Arabia. You can visit office anytime in a working day. It is suggested to you that you should go there at night because at night there will be less people and your turn will come soon. If you go there in morning you have to wait for your turn in long line. Offices of Saudi chamber of commerce are also located in shopping malls of some city. You have to find it in your city. Those office will be less crowded and your turn will come soon.25 Saudi Riyals is the fee of per document for the attestation by Saudi Chamber of commerce.
- If you are working in Public Sector Company or Company own by Saudi Government then it is not required for them to certify their application from Saudi chamber of commerce. If you are working in a private company then your company must have registered itself in any city. You can only visit that city chamber of commerce and not in any other city chamber of commerce. For Example if your company has been registered in Riyadh then you can only appear in Chamber of commerce office in Riyadh.
- If you have an Absher account and applying for the visa of your family, it might be permanent or visit visa. You can apply for visa online on Ministry on Interior website with your Absher account. You will find an application form there, print it out and do its attestation from Saudi Chamber of commerce. This process is called Tafeel which comes before Visa approval. They will give you a receipt at the end of Tafeel which looks like this:
There is a procedure to check for Visa approval online by your absher account. What you have to do is log in to your absher account then you will see an option there named as View or Print the Submitted Application. Click on in it and check if your application has been approved or is still in progress.
If you get no response from there then it is best for you to visit Istiqdam office of your city and take your documents and reference number of your application with you.
See Also :
- Family Visa in Saudi Arabia, 200+ Professions Eligible
- How To Refund Money from Moi.gov.sa
- How to Check Saudi Arabia Visa Status (Enjaz) – Work Visa
Jeddah Chamber of Commerce & Industry Branches Times
Working Hours: 7:30am – 3pm / 6pm – 9pm
Working Hours: 7:30am – 6pm
Ministry of Trade
Working Hours: 7:30am – 2:30pm
Working Hours: 7:30am – 6pm