Requirements for Work Visit Visa Saudi Arabia 2016
Getting “work visit visa for Saudi Arabia 2016” is easy as compare to getting working visit visa for any country. Every year thousands of qualified people travel Saudi Arabia for this purpose. This is a different visa if you are comparing it with Saudi working visa.
On the basis of Saudi work visit visa, you can stay and work in Saudi Arabia for 90 days but this visa can be extend or renewed after every 80 days.
How to get work visit visa in Saudi Arabia 2016:
The process of getting work visit visa is quite simple. All you need a letter of invitation from the company who is sponsoring you or where you get a temporary job in Saudi Arabia. This letter of invitation should be certified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and Chamber of Commerce. This invitation latter should contain information like visa number via sponsor for Saudi Embassy.
Processing time for Saudi work visit visa:
There processing time could be vary to get the work visit visa but usually it takes minimum 2 weeks to 2 months to get it from Saudi Embassy of your country. It is a single entry visa which is valid for 90 days but can be renewed after 80 days easily.
Documents required for Saudi work visit visa 2016:
You need the following documents if you want to apply for Saudi work visit visa.
- An invitation letter which should be attested by MOFA and Saudi chamber of commerce
- Contract paper for temporary work which should be signed by sponsored company and applicant
- Your degrees which should be attested by the concerned authorities
- Two passport size photographs
- Passport with at least 6 month validity
- Working letter from previous company where you have worked (but this is not compulsory for all countries).
Note: Saudi work visit visa is a temporary visa. On the basis of this visa you can not work for any other company, you can not apply for driving license and cannot open a bank account in Saudi Arabia.