How to Add New Born Baby Under Your Iqama in Saudi Arabia
Procedure to Add New Born Baby Under Your Iqama (Inside Saudi Arabia)
This procedure is easier then of outside Saudi Arabia.
- The first thing you have to do is to set an Al Ahwal Madani Appointment. If you don’t know how to do it then you can check an article about it on our website. Printout Al Ahwal Madani Appointment.
- You need Birth certificate of your child.
- Original and copies of passport of parents of child.
- Fill MOH form which you will received from hospital and submit it.
- Translate language into Arabic if these are in English.
- After getting birth certificate you have to apply Passport for child. visit your country’s embassy with all documents.
- After getting passport, you have to give it to HR department of your company and ask them to add your child under your Iqama. recommend : How to Check Iqama Expiry Date or Validity Date Online
We hope it will help you but if you still find difficulty then you can tell us about this. Check our other articles too and share them with your friends. may you like : How to Correct Name or Change on Iqama in Saudi Arabia
if you have any experience to do this Procedure share with our readers.