How to Bring Your Mother in Saudi Arabia – Permanent Visa
Bringing your mother or mother in law to Saudi Arabia could be bit challenging because there are many rules which need to be followed while not all mothers and mother in law are eligible for the family reunion visa in Saudi Arabia. see also : How to Get Dubai Visa for GCC Residents Online (Saudi Iqama Holders)
Following I am sharing the detailed procedure to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for your mother. This is not a visit visa process for your mother but permanent visa for your mother or mother in law.
While we have only mentioned “mother” in the following process but the same procedure will be apply if you want to bring your mother in law to Saudi Arabia.
Note: The same process could be used to bring your sister in Saudi Arabia as well on Dependent Visa
Requirements to bring your Mother/ Mother in Law/Sister in Saudi Arabia:
- Your mother should be divorced or widow or could be both
- You should be the only son who is sole bread winner to your mother
- On your passport, the name of your father or mother should be mentioned
- Your mother should have a valid passport with at least 6 month expire date
- You should have valid Iqama in Saudi Arabia issued under a profession
- Under your sponsorship, your family eg. wife should have resident permit (iqama) in Saudi Arabia. check also : How to Extend Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
Documents required to bring your Mother/Mother in Law/Sister in Saudi Arabia:
Istaqdam application for mother visa:
Filled Istaqdam application. This form can be only filled in Arabic language and should contain all the required information.
Letter from Employer:
A letter from your employer or sponsor to Isteqdam office. This letter should mentioned all details about your including Iqama details, salary, passport and family Iqama details etc. This letter also state that who will bear the living expenses of your mother when she reached in Saudi Arabia. This letter should be attested by Chamber of Commerce.
Visa fee receipt:
The visa fee to bring your mother in Saudi Arabia is SR 2000. You can pay this fee through online banking like Al Rajhi bank, NCB etc. check also : How To Refund Money from Moi.gov.sa
Print from MOI website:
You also need to have the print copy of your visa fee. You can get this through your MOI account by going to E-services > Diwan > Public query available.
Your Iqama and your family members Iqama copies:
Copies of your family members Iqama and copies of your own valid Iqama. Your Iqama should have the stamp of your company. see also : How Much Fine or Jail if you Caught without Iqama in Saudi Arabia
Your passport copies:
Copies of your present and expired passport if there is any. These copies should have the pages where any visa to other countries including KSA has been issued. check also : How to Apply for Family Visit Visa Online in Saudi Arabia
Your family members passport copies:
The copies of your family members passport including the copies of their expired passports. These copies should have the pages where any visa to other countries including KSA has been issued. see also : Renew Pakistani Passport Online in 15 Minutes
Your mother’s passport copies:
The copies of your mother’s passport including the copies of their expired passports. These copies should have the pages where any visa to other countries including KSA has been issued. see also : How to Check Saudi Arabia Visa Status (Enjaz)
Your original educational certificates:
These certificates should be attested by universities located in country’s Federal Ministry of Education and Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Saudi Embassy to your home country, after mofa saudi arabia. check also :
Certificate of your mother’s marriage/divorce/father’d death:
The certificate of your father’s death in case if your mother is widow or the copy of your mother’s divorce. This need to be attested by Country’s county/state/corporation/municipal authority and Country’s Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi embassy to your home country. This need to be attested by the mofa Saudi Arabia. The copies (not originals) should be translated in Arabic approved translator.
An affidavit on a court stamp paper:
This affidavit should address to Government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including mentioned your mother’s details:
- A confirmation that she is divorced or widow.
- The detail about your father’s death including date and city of death
- Or the detail about divorce including date and city in case of divorce
- Detail about other children including date of birth and full name
- Confirmation that you are the only son on which your mother rely financially
- This affidavit should also be confirmed by your mother that every information is mentioned on this additive is valid and she would face legal consequences if found guilty etc
- Attest this affidavit from Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your mother’s country
- The attested affidavit should be translated in Arabic by that country’s Saudi Embassy’s approved translator
- Your mother’s marriage certificate should be also attested by the Saudi Embassy of your home country
- This need to be attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
How to apply for your Mother/Mother in Law/Sister Visa in Saudi Arabia
Now make a folder of all the documents mentioned above and submit this folder to the Isteqdam office located IN or NEAR to the city. see also : How to Book Online Appointment for Istiqdam via Abshir Account MOI Make sure to submit this folder after one week of paying visa fee because it took about 1 week to process your visa fee through SADAD.
Once your file has been accept, it took regular working days to issue permanent visa to your mother. We wish Good luck to you on bringing your mother to Saudi Arabia safely.